Aquasana AQ-7000 Deluxe Inline Water Filter Cartridge
- Voted Consumers Digest Best Buy
- Performance Certified by Underwriters laboratories and the California Department of Public Health
- Help prevent thousands of plastic containers from winding up in landfills and further polluting the environment
- Filters out chlorine, lead, VOCs, MTBE and Cysts
- Cartridges should be replaced every 3-6 months
Deluxe Inline Water Filter produces naturally healthy water for drinking, cooking, ice and beverages.
Provides Filtered Water for icemakers, refrigerators, water fountains, water coolers and more!
Great for water fountains, ice makers, RV's or under-sink refrigerator supply line!
Aquasana AQ-7000 Inline Filter specifications:
Filters out chlorine, lead, VOCs, THMs, cysts, turbidity and most other tap water contaminants using compresses carbon, ion exchange and sub micron filtration.
Min/Max temperature: 40 - 90 F
Operating Pressure: 20 - 100 PSI
Filter Life:300 gallons/ 6 months
1/4" Quick Connect Fittings
No tools needed, installs in minutes
Aq7000 is used for any application that requires constant pressure and a flow rate of 0.375 gpm.
AQ-7000 Installation Instructions
- Turn off water supply
- Locate an accessible convenient place for the filter to be installed. A good place is behind a refrigerator
- Cut the water line in a convenient location. Make sure it is a 90% angle.
- Insert a water inflow line end into a filter, making sure you follow FLOW indicator. Push-in connectors should lock the tube in place.
- Turn water back on and flush filter into a bucket or kitchen sink. Run water for 2-3 minutes to remove air from the filter
- Turn water off, connect the other end of the line attached to refrigerator to a filter
- Attach filter to a wall or solid surface
- Turn water back on
Picture is from real stock.
New and Good physical condition.
Please contact us for more information or pictures.
Location: Shanghai 201801, China. Pick-up is welcome.