WE GLADLY ACCEPT YOUR OFFER, BUT THIS ACCEPTANCE IS EXPRESSLY MADE CONDITIONAL ON ASSENT TO OUR ADDITIONAL AND DIFFERENT TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
The following are the terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) for the sale of products (“Products”) by 100outlets.com (“100outlets”) to 100outlets’s customers (“Customer”). These Terms and Conditions shall apply to the exclusion of all other terms referred to in any purchase order, acknowledgment, confirmation or any other documentation issued by either party, unless agreed in writing and signed by an authorized officer of 100outlets. 100outlets.com reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time. The most current version of these Terms and Conditions can be found at www.100outlets.com.
1. ORDERS. Orders will be initiated by Customer issuing a purchase order to 100outlets.com. Orders must identify the Products, unit quantities, part numbers, descriptions, applicable prices and requested delivery dates. Orders are subject to 100outlets’s acceptance. 100outlets.com reserves the right to limit quantities and to refuse to deal with any person.
2. PRICES. All list price are FOB price. All shipping charges and possible customs duty taxes are paid by the buyer.
3. TERMS OF PAYMENT.
In our website you need to contact first and then pay via payoneer.com or Escrow.com or Western Union or wire transfer. We are looking forward to your contact.
4. DELIVERY AND TITLE. All shipments by 100outlets are FOB point of shipment from 100outlets’s facility and the amount of all shipment charges shall be paid to 100outlets by Customer in addition to the purchase price of the Products. Selection of the carrier and delivery route will be made by 100outlets unless specifically designated by Customer. 100outlets will aim to initiate shipment and deliver the Products as close as possible to Customer’s requested delivery date(s). Customer acknowledges that shipment and delivery dates provided by 100outlets are estimates only and that 100outlets will not be liable for failure to achieve such dates. For the avoidance of doubt delivery of Products within 30 days of the requested delivery date shall constitute timely delivery. Delivery of a quantity within ±10% of the quantity ordered will constitute full delivery. Delay in delivery of one installment will not entitle Customer to cancel any other installment(s).
Delivery to a carrier will constitute delivery to Customer, and risk of loss of or damage to the Products will pass to Customer at this point. Title to the Products shall remain with 100outlets until payment in full for the Products by Customer. Products invoiced and held by 100outlets at Customer’s request will be held at Customer’s risk and expense.
5. CANCELLATIONS, RETURNS. Customer may, without charge, cancel an order for standard Products provided the order is scheduled for shipment by 100outlets more than 60 days after 100outlets receives written notice of cancellation from Customer. Customer may only cancel an order for standard Products scheduled for shipment by 100outlets within 60 days after 100outlets receives written notice of cancellation if accepted by 100outlets in its sole discretion, which acceptance may be subject to Customer accepting a cancellation fee determined by 100outlets. Customer may only reschedule an order if accepted by 100outlets in its sole discretion. Orders may not be cancelled or rescheduled after delivery by 100outlets to the carrier. Customer may not cancel orders for non-standard Products. Non-standard Products include, without limitation, Products which are special orders, products which do not appear in the catalog, products not customarily in stock, value-added products, products to be assembled from kit form, opened software, and products identified as otherwise non-cancelable and non-returnable (“NCNR”).
Customer is deemed to have accepted the Products unless written notice of rejection is received by 100outlets within three days after delivery.
The following provisions apply to the return of Products to 100outlets :
- 100outlets will advise Customer at the time of order placement whether any Product ordered is NCNR. NCNR Product may not be returned. Returns are limited to the previous year’s volume of purchases of any given Product.
- 100outlets will accept Product returns only within 30 days of the date of delivery to Customer.
- Authorization must be obtained from 100outlets prior to returning any Product by submitting a return material authorization (RMA) request to the Customer Returns desk. Please allow 24 hours for each request to be processed.
- If approved, 100outlets will issue Customer an RMA number. No return of Product will be accepted without a clearly visible RMA number marked on each carton.
- Return freight charges must be prepaid by Customer.
- Returned Product must be in original shipping cartons with all packaging materials included.
- Product must be in re-sellable condition. Customer will be advised of disposition or credit (whichever applies) after inspection of Product.
- Product returned due to Customer error may be subject to restocking fee.
- 100outlets will not be responsible for returned Product lost in transit.
6. LIMITED WARRANTY. 100outlets warrants to Customer that Products purchased hereunder will conform to the applicable manufacturer’s specifications for such Products and that any value-added work performed by 100outlets on such Products will conform to applicable Customer’s specifications relating to such work. If 100outlets breaches this warranty, Customer’s remedy is limited to (at 100outlets’s election) (1) refund of Customer’s purchase price for such Products (without interest), (2) repair of such Products, or (3) replacement of such Products; provided that such Products must be returned to 100outlets , along with acceptable evidence of purchase, within 20 days from date of delivery, transportation charges prepaid. No warranty will apply if the Product has been subject to misuse, static discharge, neglect, accident or modification, or has been soldered.
100outlets will transfer to Customer all transferable warranties which 100outlets receives from the manufacturer of the Products. Details of these warranties can be made available to Customer on request.
SAVE AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED IN THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, TERMS AND CONDITIONS (WHETHER STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE) ARE EXCLUDED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. IN PARTICULAR, 100OUTLETS MAKES NO WARRANTY RESPECTING THE MERCHANTABILITY OF THE PRODUCTS OR THEIR SUITABILITY OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR USE OR RESPECTING INFRINGEMENT.
7. LIMITATION OF LIABILITIES. CUSTOMER SHALL NOT BE ENTITLED TO, AND 100OUTLETS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR, LOSS OF PROFIT, PROMOTIONAL OR MANUFACTURING EXPENSES, OVERHEADS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION COSTS, LOSS OF DATA, REMOVAL OR REINSTALLATION COSTS, INJURY TO REPUTATION OR LOSS OF CUSTOMERS, PUNITIVE DAMAGES, IPR INFRINGEMENT, LOSS OF CONTRACTS OR ORDERS OR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY NATURE. CUSTOMER’S RECOVERY FROM 100OUTLETS FOR ANY CLAIM SHALL NOT EXCEED THE PURCHASE PRICE PAID FOR THE AFFECTED PRODUCTS IRRESPECTIVE OF THE NATURE OF THE CLAIM WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, WARRANTY, OR OTHERWISE.
8. PUBLISHED INFORMATION. 100outlets makes every effort to ensure the accuracy of the information published in its catalogs. However, 100outlets makes no representations about the information presented, which is provided “as-is” without warranty of any kind. Product specifications and availability are subject to change without prior notice.
9. LIMITATIONS OF USE. PRODUCTS SOLD BY 100OUTLETS ARE NOT RECOMMENDED OR AUTHORIZED FOR USE IN LIFE SUPPORT, SURGICAL IMPLANTATION, NUCLEAR OR AIRCRAFT APPLICATIONS OR FOR ANY USE OR APPLICATION IN WHICH THE FAILURE OF A SINGLE COMPONENT COULD CAUSE SUBSTANTIAL HARM TO PERSONS OR PROPERTY. Customer agrees that using or selling Products for use in such applications is done at its own risk, and agrees that 100outlets and the manufacturer of the Products are not liable for any claim or damage arising from such use. Customer agrees to fully indemnify, defend and hold harmless 100outlets and the manufacturer of the Products from and against any and all claims, damages, loss, cost, expense or liability arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of Products in such applications. Use of software will be subject to the terms of any accompanying end user license.
10. STATEMENTS AND ADVICE. If statements or advice (technical or otherwise, and whether or not provided by 100outlets’s technical support group) are offered or given to Customer, such statements or advice will be deemed to be given as an accommodation to Customer and without charge and 100outlets will have no responsibilities or liabilities whatsoever for the content or use of such statements or advice.
11. FORCE MAJEURE. 100outlets will not be liable for delays in delivery or for failure to perform its obligations due to causes beyond its reasonable control, including, but not limited to, product allocations, material shortages, labor disputes, transportation delays, unforeseen circumstances, acts of God, acts or omissions of other parties, acts or omissions of civil or military authorities, Government priorities, fire, strikes, floods, severe weather conditions, computer interruptions, terrorism, epidemics, quarantine restrictions, riots, or war. 100outlets’s time for delivery or performance will be extended by the period of such delay or 100outlets may, at its option, cancel any order or remaining part thereof without liability by giving notice to Customer.
12. EXPORT CONTROLS. Products purchased are subject to export control laws, restrictions, regulations and orders of China. Customer agrees to comply with all applicable export laws, restrictions and regulations of China or foreign agencies or authorities, and shall not export, or transfer for the purpose of re-export, any product to any prohibited or embargoed country or to any denied, blocked, or designated person or entity as mentioned in any such China or foreign law or regulation. Customer represents and warrants that it is not on the Denied Persons, Specially Designated Nationals or Debarred Persons List and is not otherwise prohibited by law from purchasing the products or services hereunder. Customer shall be responsible for obtaining any required license to export, re-export or import.
13. GENERAL. The Terms and Conditions may not be modified or cancelled without 100outlets’s written agreement. Any provision hereof which is prohibited or unenforceable in any jurisdiction shall, as to such jurisdiction, be ineffective to the extent of such prohibition or unenforceability without invalidating the remaining provisions hereof in that jurisdiction or affecting the validity or enforceability of such provision in any other jurisdiction. The provisions set out in these Terms and Conditions are for the sole benefit of the parties hereto, and confer no rights, benefits or claims upon any person or entity not a party hereto. The Terms and Conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of China, other than the conflicts of laws principles thereof, and subject to the jurisdiction of China courts. Customer will not directly or indirectly export, re-export, sell or transfer any Product to any country for which an export license or other governmental approval is required without first obtaining all licenses and other approvals. Customer acknowledges that 100outlets and its licensors own the intellectual property rights in the 100outlets catalogues, the catalogue content and the stock numbers, and that their whole or partial reproduction without 100outlets’s prior written consent is prohibited.
We hereby certify that these goods were produced in compliance with all applicable requirements of Chinese Law. Act as amended and of regulations and orders of China Law thereof. Allied is only acting as a distributor of products manufactured by other companies. Thus, 100outlets expressly limits its guarantees and warranties for products sold hereunder to those extended and allowed by the manufacturing company to be passed through to 100outlets's customers. There are no express or implied warranties which extend beyond the description on the face hereof. 100outlets disclaims and excludes from any sale of products herein, any implied warranties or merchantability, or of fitness or suitability for any particular purpose or use. All goods sold by 100outlets are purchased by the buyer "AS IS." Since 100outlets cannot control the manner or use of its products after their sale, 100outlets will not be responsible for any direct, consequential or indirect damages to the purchaser or any third party or ultimate user of the products. 100outlets will, at its option, either replace the goods sold or refund the purchase price should a product defect be brought to its attention within a reasonable time after sale.
14. INTERNATIONAL ORDERS. All orders of international origin are exported from China in accordance with Foreign trade law of the people's Republic of China. All taxes, duties, insurance, shipping charges, and other international charges and fees are the responsibility of the Customer. Information including price quotations, handling, documentation and shipping can be obtained by writing:
Or by contacting the Internet Sales Team: